Thursday, February 25, 2010

Future Trip

I've stay in a small town for nearly 2 month now, because of "Study" ^_^

And last time I traveled to Scotland like lake district, Loch Lomond, Loch Ness (with monster~), High land and Edinburgh and Glasgow.

This was really a good trip and I took a lot beautiful pictures.

I will publish them after I finish my assignment maybe during easter holiday.

and talk about my future trip now.

1. Tomorrow, London, a shot and quick trip to Piccadilly Circus and Trafalgar Square, and if I still have time I will go to some where else.

2. 6th March, I'm really expecting this trip to Durdle Door. If weather is sunny that will be perfect.

( one assignment, an essay, 2 exams and one presentation these GOOD FRIENDS will help me to pass 14 days)

3. 20th March, if I'm lucky to get the Visa to Spain, I will spent 5days in Spain and 5days in Portugal.

4. I'm not decided yet. I think I will spent a whole day in Kew Garden, I like plan more than others.

5. summer vocation ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment