Sunday, March 01, 2009

Something not interesting

Parents always over worry about our future. I am the first boy study in the University. It means what? Most of the 80ers know it. We realized our parents' University Dream.
When I first got university, it disappointed me. So I want change, I want to go abroad. This vainly dream make them fervent. They search many long-winded informations and Education Expo on the Internet. They hope me to see and talk with those so called Expert and Foreigners.
I know how expectative they are. But this is my dream, I want to controll it myself. Things run out of my imagine. My aunt joined with my parents. This totally messed up. They all want to help me to realize my dream quickly and "successfully". WTF!!!
This is my dream, it only belongs me! I will try my best to realize it.
=========Boring Wall=========


I spent the weekend with my brothers sisters and a tinny Bear. He is cute, look his picture.
Hope you all have a happy weekend. Mine was ruined early this morning by a phone from my aunt and parents, you know what they had said.


1 comment:

  1. cute and learned bear!XD
    it seems that hard working is the only way to realize our dreams,who wanna try?

    ReplyDelete