Monday, December 14, 2009

Oxford Trip --- Building

I am still alive after several dead weeks exams. Haven't update my blog for a long time, now I am going to show you some pictures I took from Oxford on 28th November.

This picture took in front of the entrance of Christ Church. I think the only thing in it worth to see is the Harry Porter's dinning hall.


so, this one was took in Christ Church, it's a big square, but the tourists can not walk into it.

I like this picture, I think there must be a story behind this man, but I don't know and the tourists guide does say.

A little horrible, it's a wooden baby.

This is the sign of the Church, maybe some day, I will dig out the story of these beautiful pictures.

This picture took from the University Church of St. Mary the Virgin. It's quite a long name. The view on this tower is amazing!!! You can see 360° of the oxford. Unluckily the weather that day is bad, suddenly cloudy, suddenly shining.


It's getting dark now, and this sundial can now work anymore. I think if people use sundial to find the time, they will be crazy, during the October and November, it's always raining in England, nearly everyday, there is no sun, how can the sundial works?!





No comments:

Post a Comment